Onboarding With BrandONE
What It Takes to Ride with Us
B1 helps brands that possess character and competence, showing an absolute commitment to their long-term vision. These emerging franchises understand the value of working with broker networks. They are ready, willing and able to take flight! To ensure this is the case, we cover the following checklists when we vet a concept.
- Strong Financial Performance Representation (Item 19)
- Solid Franchise Owner Validation
- Infrastructure to Handle Multi-Unit Opportunities
- A Willingness to Make the Investments Necessary to Grow
- Shared Common Values
- A Commitment to Responsible Growth
- A Franchisees-First Approach
- A Focus on Unit Economics
- A Determination to Constantly Improve the Offering
- Are they a mission driven business?
- Do they have a team that can work well together?
- Are they coachable? Do they have coaches or consultants in franchising?
- Can they lead?
- Can they follow? Can they learn?
- Are they able to collaborate with others?
- Can they listen?
- Are they goal oriented?
- Are they tenacious? They never quit?
- Are they aware of their strengths and weaknesses (introspection)?
- Are they able to organize themselves, people and projects?
Brand Evaluation – 30 to 45 days
- Intro Call
- FDD Review
- Deep Dive into Brand Support Systems
- Due Diligence including calls to franchise owners
- Franchise Development Strategic Plan Presented
- Franchise Development Proposal Provided
- Franchise Development Services Agreement Signed
- Welcome Call Scheduled
Brand Build – 30 to 45 days
- Deliverable: Development Manual
- Deliverable: FDD Recommendations
- Deliverable: Brand Overview Presentation, Video and PDF
- Deliverable: Franchise Support Modules
- Deliverable: Email and Text Templates, Campaigns and Workflows
- Deliverable: Two Minute Drill
- Deliverable: Franchise Broker Presentation
Brand Launch – 2 weeks
- Franchise Application / Confidential Questionnaire
- Lead Generation Strategy
- Parse Contact Form to Development Portal
- Franchise Marketing Budget Allocation
- Schedule Franchise Broker Launch Calls
- Finalize Reporting Requirements
- Finalize Pipeline Review Meeting Schedule
- Finalize Discovery Day Communications
- Establish Franchise Candidate Approval Process
- Establish Franchise Agreement Request / Execution Process
- Finalize Welcome Call / Handoff Process